If you've read my math article but don't feel like doing all the calculations you're curious about on every unit in the game, or you were interested but didn't have the math skills to really understand what I was saying, or if you just want to check your calculations, here is the page for you. Below I'll dump all the math data I have on every unit in the game. Just note that I am also not infallible and it's possible some of my numbers are wrong, so if you find a conflict between yours and mine and you check yours and it seems good, let me know. (Also, these figures were all calculated at a BV of 2.3 and rounded to 2 decimal places. They also assume that attackers force out real defense as soon as they start attacking, that attacker/defenders like Mahar are used purely as attackers, that lifespan defenders get full value, etc.)
Inflation of all permanent units (recursive unless otherwise stated)
- Drone (no energy cost, energy worth 0.56): 1.33, 1.28
- Vivid Drone (no energy cost, energy worth 0.56): 1.5, 1.32
- Thorium Dynamo (no energy cost, energy worth 0.56): 1.34, 1.32
- Trinity Drone (no energy cost, energy worth 0.56 and green worth 1.33): 1.3, 1.25. As far as I know, the rationale for the player 2 Natural Conduit into Trinity Drone + 3rd Engi opening is simply convenience: it avoids floating 2 gold on turn 2, and also avoid floating much or anything for several turns after depending on how you continue it.
- Ebb Turbine that always clicks: no recursive inflation, but passes Drone at input of 1.41, and passes Steelsplitter at 1.45.
- Tarsier: 1.39
- Gauss Cannon: 1.37
- Steelsplitter: 1.35
- Fast Tarsier (5R buildtime 1 Tarsier): 1.46
- Short Cannon (5G 2hp Gauss Cannon): 1.44
- Raid Splitter (5B non-blocking Steelsplitter): 1.41
- Blood Phage: 1.38
- Perforator (always attacks and doesn't sink red): 1.39. Passes Tarsier after 1.4 input. Buy animuses to power it: 1.4.
- Immolite: 1.4. Passes Tarsier after 1.38 input.
- Gaussite Symbiote: 1.41
- Tyranno Smorcus: Provides threat: 1.56. Buy an Animus just to power it and then click it every turn: 1.42. No click ability value: 1.39.
- Electrovore: When energy is free: 1.58. When you have to go out of your way to buy an Engineer every turn but the engineer still gets defensive value immediately: 1.43. When the Engineer never gets defensive value: 1.39.
- Shadowfang: 1.51
- Lucina Spinos: Can't click: 1.54. Always clicks but no red is saved from being wasted: 1.58.
- Bloodrager (denies 0, 1, 2, 3 absorb): 1.39, 1.47, 1.59, 1.76
- Tatsu Nullifier (freezes for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and doesn't exploit): 1.38, 1.45, 1.55, 1.67, 1.83
- Iso Kronus: 1.36
- Gauss Fabricator: 1.38 (but very good low-inflation scaling; it's worth 126% of its cost at Drone inflation, compared to Tantalum Ray which is only worth 119%)
- Zemora Voidbringer: 1.4 (but crazy good low-inflation scaling; it's worth 150% of its cost at Drone inflation)
- Mahar Rectifier: 1.4
- Tantalum Ray: Gives 3 Gauss Charges: 1.41. Gives 2 Gauss Charges (breachproof): 1.37.
- Venge Cannon: Recursively, 1.54. At Tarsier input, 1.43.
- Asteri Cannon: Gives 5 Barriers: 1.49. Gives 1 Barrier (breachproof): 1.42.
- Grenade Mech (never clicks, always clicks): 1.36, 1.35
- Apollo (snipes Tarsiers every turn but threatens to snipe Walls): 1.41 (also crazy good low-inflation scaling; worth about 142% of its cost at Drone inflation)
- Omega Splitter: 1.41
- Manticore: 1.44
- Lancetooth (denies 0, 1, 2 absorb): 1.37, 1.43, 1.49
- Drake: 1.48
- Odin: clicks every turn and you don't, do have to replace the Splitters for: 1.64, 1.47. Doesn't click but doesn't increase your absorb either: 1.65.
- Scorchilla: 1.36
- Cynestra: 1.5
- Feral Warden (defends 3 threat on its first turn but doesn't absorb and then attacks): 1.63.
- Hannibull (pure attacker, never gets killed): 1.44
- Hellhound: 1.46
- Iceblade Golem (never gets killed): Full chill value: 1.47. 1 Chill value: 1.35. Amazing how much of a difference that makes, huh?
- Vai Mauronax that threatens to freeze for 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 but never actually denies absorb: 1.5, 1.58, 1.67, 1.78, 1.92. So just imagine how efficient it is when it does deny absorb.
- Arka Sodara that costs 7 real attack, absorbs on its first turn but then always attacks: Recursively, infinite (it positive feedbacks itself so hard that it never crosses y=x). At Drone input, 1.74.
- Borehole Patroller: 1.38
- Redeemer: 1.41
- Tesla Coil: 1.46
- Plasmafier: Recursively, 1.54. At Tarsier input, 1.47.
- Valkyrion: 1.4
- Arms Race with 0, 1, 2 turn delay on when the Engineers get value (Fast Tarsier comparison): 1.37 (1.46), 1.42 (1.42), 1.37 (1.34)
- The Wincer: 1.46
- Colossus that absorbs over Wall, Doomed Wall, Energy Matrix: 1.52, 1.49, 1.45
- Synthesizer that doesn't click: 1.35
- Flame Animus: 1.4
- Bonus - Tarsiers bought with red produced via Flame Animus: 1.44
- Steelforge that doesn't click, always clicks: 1.42, 1.4. Steelforge click (1BBd Splitter): 1.4.
Some miscellaneous data
- Wall/Forcefield equilibrium point: 1.47
- Centrifuge is inefficient after 1.3.
- Tarsier/Rhino equilibrium point: 1.5. At Tarsier inflation, Rhino is worth 5.1 (so 4.1R).
- At Fast Tarsier inflation, Grimbotch is worth 5.3.
- Gauss Cannon/Gauss Charge and Gauss Cannon/Tarsier equilibrium point: 1.47
- Steelsplitter/Pixie and Steelsplitter/Tarsier equilibrium point: 1.53
- Tarsier/Nitrocybe equilibrium point: 1.53
Some %value comparisons with temporary units included
At Drone inflation, the following units are worth the following percent of their cost (absorber trains like Doomed Mech only defend on their last turn):
- Oxide Mixer: 88%
- Rhino: 91%
- Perforator for soak: 99%
- Cauterizer (sac the Engis so it only fires once): 101%
- Shredder: 111% (104% without threat)
- Borehole Patroller: 111%
- Doomed Mech: 114% (111% without threat)
- Immolite: 115%
- Hannibull: 115% (111% without threat)
- Fission Turret: 115% without click, 128% if you buy 3 Engis to click it
- Kinetic Driver: 104% without click, 117% if it snipes an Animus but the Animus wasn't helping to spend gold more efficiently
- Chieftain: 117% (112% without threat)
- Sentinel: 118%
- Blood Phage: 119%
- Tarsier: 121%
- Doomed Drone: 124%
- Grimbotch: 126%
- Hellhound: 127%
- Shadowfang: 146%
At Tarsier inflation:
- Oxide Mixer: 78%
- Rhino: 84%
- Perforator for soak: 96%
- Cauterizer (sac the Engis so it only fires once): 96%
- Blood Phage: 98%
- Borehole Patroller: 99%
- Immolite: 101%
- Doomed Mech: 103% (100% without threat)
- Kinetic Driver: 95% without click, 104% if it snipes an Animus but the Animus wasn't helping to spend gold more efficiently
- Fission Turret: 105% without click, 115% if you buy 3 Engis to click it
- Sentinel: 106%
- Shredder: 107% (99% without threat)
- Chieftain: 107% (103% without threat)
- Hannibull: 111% (107% without threat)
- Doomed Drone: 111%
- Hellhound: 112%
- Grimbotch: 116%
- Shadowfang: 126%
At Hellhound inflation:
- Oxide Mixer: 69%
- Rhino: 78%
- Blood Phage: 80%
- Tarsier: 83%
- Borehole Patroller: 88%
- Immolite: 90%
- Cauterizer (sac the Engis so it only fires once): 91%
- Kinetic Driver: 86% without click, 93% if it snipes an Animus but the Animus wasn't helping to spend gold more efficiently
- Doomed Mech: 93% (91% without threat)
- Perforator for soak: 94%
- Sentinel: 95%
- Fission Turret: 96% without click, 102% if you buy 3 Engis to click it
- Chieftain: 99% (94% without threat)
- Doomed Drone: 99%
- Shredder: 103% (94% without threat)
- Grimbotch: 106%
- Hannibull: 107% (102% without threat)
- Shadowfang: 110%
- Wall/Innervi Field: 103%
- Rhino/Husk: 77%
- Doomed Wall: 106%
- Aegis: 115%
- Polywall: 118%
- Barrier: 99%
- Corpus: 86%
- Feral Warden: 94%
- Photonic Fibroid (0 threat): 86%
At Drone inflation:
- Engineer: 86%
- Forcefield: 86%
- Plexo Cell: 120%
- Infusion Grid: 103%
- Corpus click: 115%
- Blood Pact: 65%
- Photonic Fibroid (1, 2 threat): 96%, 105%
At Tarsier inflation:
- Engineer: 83%
- Forcefield: 94%
- Plexo Cell: 127%
- Infusion Grid: 99%
- Corpus click: 112%
- Blood Pact: 72%
- Photonic Fibroid (1, 2 threat): 97%, 107%
At Hellhound inflation:
- Engineer: 79%
- Forcefield: 102%
- Plexo Cell: 135%
- Infusion Grid: 94%
- Corpus click: 109%
- Blood Pact: 80%
- Photonic Fibroid (1, 2 threat): 98%, 109%
At Shadowfang inflation:
- Engineer: 76%
- Forcefield: 107%
- Plexo Cell: 139%
- Infusion Grid: 91%
- Corpus click: 107%
- Blood Pact: 85%
- Photonic Fibroid (1, 2 threat): 98%, 110%
Alright, that's all the data I got for you. If there's anything interesting I left out, messaging me on reddit is the best way to contact me.